- About > Dentist > Dr. Ming Ho
- About > Dentists > Dr. Liang
- About > Dentists > Dr. Myers
- About > Dentists > Dr. Radu
- About > Dentists > Dr. Shih
- About > Dentists > Dr. Wong
- About > Our Dentists
- About > Our Practice
- About > Our Specialists
- About > Our Team
- Blog - Master
- Emergency & Same-Day Appointment Booking
- I’m nervous about visiting the dentist. What are my options?
- Our In-Office Savings Plan
- Patient Feedback Survey: Tell Us How We Did!
- The Importance of Following Up After Diagnosis
- What are the components of a good brushing and flossing routine?
- What is the difference between dental implants and dental bridges?
- What will happen during my child’s dental appointment?
- Why might I need a root canal?
- Do clear braces like Invisalign® work as well as metal braces?
- Financing Options
- New > Anxious Patients
- New Patients
- Office Policies
- Services > Cosmetic Services
- Services > Dental Implants
- Services > General > Crowns/Br.
- Services > General > Fillings
- Services > General > Root Canals
- Services > General Dentistry
- Services > Orthodontics
- Services > Periodontal Services
- Services > Preventive Hygiene
- Site Map
- Thank You
Full-Family, Full-Life Dental Care
At Alaska Avenue Dental, we are here for you and your family... for life. Whether you simply need a regular check-up and hygiene, you believe you need a filling or crown, or you or your children may need orthdontic care, we are your one-stop dental practice in Fort St. John, BC.
Tips for a Healthy Smile from the Alaska Avenue Dental Team
I've been at this for a long time... and I still love coming to work every day! Helping our patients have healther smiles and better lives is what I'm here for!