- Accessibility Statement for This Website
- Anxious Patients
- Children Dental Services in Fort St. John
- Dental Crowns & Bridges in Fort St. John
- Dental Implants in Fort St. John
- Dr. Bill Liang, B.Sc., D.M.D.
- Dr. Hannu Larjava, Periodontic Specialist
- Dr. Jocelyn Shih, DMD
- Dr. Joel Fransen, Endodontic Specialist
- Dr. Ramandeep Kaur Sidhu, BDS, MSc, DDS
- Dr. Robert Myers, B.Sc., M.Sc., D.M.D.
- Financing Options
- Fort St. John Cosmetic Dental Services
- General Dentistry
- Get In Touch
- Keeping our patients safe is our top priority
- Meet Our Dentists
- Meet Our Specialists
- Meet Our Team
- New Patients
- News & Updates
- Office Policies
- Orthodontics in Fort St. John
- Our Dental Services
- Periodontal Services
- Preventive Hygiene
- Root Canal Therapy
- Search This Website
- Site Map
- Thank You
- The Avenue Blog
- Do clear braces like Invisalign® work as well as metal braces?
- Emergency & Same-Day Appointment Booking
- I’m nervous about visiting the dentist. What are my options?
- Our In-Office Savings Plan
- Patient Feedback Survey: Tell Us How We Did!
- The Importance of Following Up After Diagnosis
- What are the components of a good brushing and flossing routine?
- What is the difference between dental implants and dental bridges?
- What will happen during my child’s dental appointment?
- Why might I need a root canal?
- Welcome to Alaska Avenue Dental
- Welcome to Our Practice
Full-Family, Full-Life Dental Care
At Alaska Avenue Dental, we are here for you and your family... for life. Whether you simply need a regular check-up and hygiene, you believe you need a filling or crown, or you or your children may need orthdontic care, we are your one-stop dental practice in Fort St. John, BC.
Tips for a Healthy Smile from the Alaska Avenue Dental Team
Sugar plays a big role in the development of cavities. Avoid foods with 'hidden' sugars, like crackers, processed food, and milk. Brushing twice daily, swishing with water or chewing sugarless gum after meals can reduce the harmful of effect sugar on your teeth.