- Anxious Patients
- Children Dental Services in Fort St. John
- Dental Crowns & Bridges in Fort St. John
- Dental Implants in Fort St. John
- Dr. Bill Liang, B.Sc., D.M.D.
- Dr. Hannu Larjava, Periodontic Specialist
- Dr. Jocelyn Shih, DMD
- Dr. Joel Fransen, Endodontic Specialist
- Dr. Ramandeep Kaur Sidhu, BDS, MSc, DDS
- Dr. Robert Myers, B.Sc., M.Sc., D.M.D.
- Financing Options
- Fort St. John Cosmetic Dental Services
- General Dentistry
- Get In Touch
- Meet Our Dentists
- Meet Our Specialists
- Meet Our Team
- New Patients
- News & Updates
- Office Policies
- Orthodontics in Fort St. John
- Our Dental Services
- Our Safety Protocols
- Periodontal Services
- Preventive Hygiene
- Root Canal Therapy
- Search This Website
- Site Map
- Thank You
- The Avenue Blog
- Do clear braces like Invisalign® work as well as metal braces?
- Emergency & Same-Day Appointment Booking
- I’m nervous about visiting the dentist. What are my options?
- Our In-Office Savings Plan
- Patient Feedback Survey: Tell Us How We Did!
- The Importance of Following Up After Diagnosis
- What are the components of a good brushing and flossing routine?
- What is the difference between dental implants and dental bridges?
- What will happen during my child’s dental appointment?
- Why might I need a root canal?
- Welcome to Alaska Avenue Dental
- Welcome to Our Practice
Full-Family, Full-Life Dental Care
At Alaska Avenue Dental, we are here for you and your family... for life. Whether you simply need a regular check-up and hygiene, you believe you need a filling or crown, or you or your children may need orthdontic care, we are your one-stop dental practice in Fort St. John, BC.
Tips for a Healthy Smile from the Alaska Avenue Dental Team
I've been at this for a long time... and I still love coming to work every day! Helping our patients have healther smiles and better lives is what I'm here for!