An important message regarding COVID-19
We wanted to let you know that we continue to take emergency appointments and are now able to expand our hours and services with very specific guidelines in place to ensure your next visit with us is a safe one.
Your oral care is our number one priority and we can’t wait to see you. If this is an emergency, please call our main number. For a more routine appointment, we are still somewhat limited in the appointments we can take, please bear with us as we work hard to fit you into our schedule based on your level of need.
Additionally, we want to inform you of the following precautions we are taking to ensure we keep you safe.
- For every staff member, we regularly check for COVID-19 symptoms and mandate a 14-day quarantine as needed.
- For every patient, we screen in advance for COVID-19 symptoms and ensure appropriate personal protective equipment for all staff members.
- To continue social distancing measures, we have set up a virtual waiting room for patients to wait outside/ in car and text to check in. On the day of your appointment you will receive detailed instructions – stay tuned!
- Between patient visits, we clean, disinfect and sterilize rooms, instruments and all surfaces in our procedure rooms and operatories.
- In the reception/waiting area, we continually disinfect all surfaces and provide hand sanitizer to both staff and patients.
- And at least daily, we clean all floors, bathrooms and high touch areas to ensure all areas are disinfected and fully sanitized.
Full-Family, Full-Life Dental Care
At Alaska Avenue Dental, we are here for you and your family... for life. Whether you simply need a regular check-up and hygiene, you believe you need a filling or crown, or you or your children may need orthdontic care, we are your one-stop dental practice in Fort St. John, BC.
Tips for a Healthy Smile from the Alaska Avenue Dental Team
I've been at this for a long time... and I still love coming to work every day! Helping our patients have healther smiles and better lives is what I'm here for!